Compensation Package: $55,000 – $65,000 annually (DOE) – Plus health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, paid cell phone and provided equipment
Have you been called a superstar? A firecracker? A go-getter?
Can you anticipate snags before they are apparent?
Are you obsessed with every tiny detail?
Can you handle timelines, budgets and creative projects with ease?
Are your communication skills always on point?
Do you pride yourself on nailing each deadline?
Do you love the agency business?
Moxxy, a full-service marketing agency specializing in the fresh food industry, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, reliable account/project manager to support our team and manage client projects. Projects will include logo design, sales materials, packaging design, advertising, PR, websites, email campaigns, social media, tradeshows and much more.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains direct, proactive team and client contact.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes to effectively manage jobs.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients and projects.
- Receives client briefings and maintains timely, responsive communications with clients, staff and vendors.
- Prepares client job estimates, timelines, briefs and reports
- Provides well-documented input and feedback for creative team.
- Oversees execution of approved programs/jobs.
- Handles outside purchases and freelance services.
- Proofs and approves press releases and creative work, and coordinates client approval.
- Keeps apprised of progress on jobs by proactively monitoring internal and external teams.
- Monitors all aspects of job budgets and profitability, and keeps team lead apprised.
- Assists in preparing client proposals and plans.
- Assists in the development of creative strategies.
- Has excellent hands-on skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
This is a full-time, 5-day-per-week, 40+ hours-per-week job, especially during the first 6-12 months while being trained. The job requires reliability and schedule flexibility.
This is a great job for someone with 4+ years of experience in a small advertising agency who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and directly working on a wide variety of project deliverables. Day-to-day tasks include starting jobs in our system; reviewing and trafficking proofs; managing timelines and hours; prioritizing workflow; managing budgets; hiring freelancers and vendors; directing project coordinators and creative teams; presenting creative work to clients; planning and placing media buys; etc.
Must be used to wearing lots of different hats; thriving in a vibrant, fast-paced atmosphere; have a knack for organization; and assuring details do not slip through the cracks.
Moxxy operates in a virtual environment. We’ll meet in person a few times per year, but on a daily basis, we work together, but apart, from our home offices. Our systems are cloud based, and we have daily internal and client video meetings.
While this role is remote, working from your home office, you must be based in California (Central or Northern California preferred). This role will be servicing our West Coast clients, many of them in the Salinas Valley region, and others in Southern California, Arizona, Washington, and beyond.
Send us your 1) resume, 2) salary requirements and 3) a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the job and your phenomenal communications skills!