Compensation Package: $65,000-75,000 annually (DOE) – Plus health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, paid cell phone and provided equipment.
Moxxy, a full-service, virtual marketing agency specializing in the fresh food industry, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, reliable account/project manager to support our team and manage client projects. Projects will include logo design, sales materials, packaging design, advertising, PR, websites, email campaigns, social media, tradeshows and much more.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains direct, proactive team and client contact.
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes to effectively manage jobs.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients and projects.
- Receives client briefings and maintains timely, responsive communications with clients, staff and vendors.
- Prepares client job estimates, timelines, briefs and reports.
- Provides well-documented input and feedback for creative team.
- Oversees execution of approved programs/jobs.
- Handles outside purchases and freelance services.
- Proofs and approves press releases and creative work, and coordinates client approval.
- Keeps apprised of progress on jobs by proactively monitoring internal and external teams.
- Monitors all aspects of job budgets and profitability, and keeps team lead apprised.
- Assists in monthly billing and client invoicing functions.
- Assists in preparing client proposals and plans.
- Assists in the development of creative strategies.
- Has excellent hands-on skills managing projects using project management platforms and virtual collaboration tools.
- Experience with the MS Office suite of tools is required.
This is a great job for someone with 4+ years of experience at a small advertising agency who enjoys being proactive, rolling up their sleeves and directly working on a wide variety of project deliverables. Day-to-day tasks include starting jobs in our system; reviewing and trafficking proofs; managing timelines and hours; prioritizing workflow; managing budgets; hiring freelancers and vendors; directing project coordinators and creative teams; presenting creative work to clients; planning and placing media buys; etc.
Must be used to wearing lots of different hats; thriving in a vibrant, fast-paced atmosphere; have a knack for organization; and assuring details do not slip through the cracks.
Moxxy operates in a virtual environment. We’ll meet in person a few times per year, but on a daily basis, we work together, but apart, from our home offices. Our systems are cloud based, and we have daily internal and client video meetings.
This is a full-time, 5-day-per-week, 40+ hours-per-week job, especially during the first 6-12 months while being trained. The job requires reliability and schedule flexibility, and—this is important—during the first 3-6 months the job will require partial co-working with the East Coast team which will require some time zone flexibility but be predominately Pacific time..
While this role is remote, working from your home office, you must be based Northern California (San Jose, Salinas or Sacramento areas preferred). This role will be servicing our West Coast clients, many of them in in The Central Valley and surrounding areas. Occasional client visits will be required and it would be best if the candidate is within 1-2 hour driving distance from the above.
Send us your 1) resume, 2) salary requirements and 3) a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the job and your phenomenal communications skills!