Compensation Package: $45,000 – $50,000 (DOE), also includes health/vision/dental insurance, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays, paid cell phone and provided equipment
Are you obsessed with every tiny detail?
Do you love supporting a busy, high-performing, and dedicated team?
Can you handle note-taking, purchase orders, databases, check lists and scheduling with ease?
Do you thrive when you’re juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment?
Are your communication skills always timely and on point?
Do you pride yourself on nailing each deadline?
Moxxy, a marketing agency specializing in the fresh produce industry, is seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated, reliable virtual project coordinator to support our West Coast account service/project management team and help with client projects.
Duties include a variety of administrative and team-support tasks, as well as tight coordination and ongoing communication with project managers and other team members to meet deadlines and ensure continued progress of work, such as:
- opening and closing jobs in our web-based system
- taking notes during meetings and documenting our system
- creating purchase orders, spreadsheets, and other paperwork, and trafficking it appropriately
- maintaining files and folders on our cloud-based server and file storage systems
- tracking/reporting project details
- gathering background information
- making website updates
- proofing layouts of ads, brochures, websites, packaging designs, etc.
- trafficking layouts to/from the creative department and media reps
- monitoring email campaigns and maintaining databases
- distributing press releases and tracking/reporting pickups
Moxxy operates in a virtual environment, and this position is remote/work-from-home, but you must be based in California (Central California or the California Central Coast preferred), as that is where many of our clients and West Coast team members are based, and it’s mandatory to be in the same time zone and close enough to travel for occasional in-person meetings.
This is a full-time, 5-day-per-week, 40+ hours-per-week job, especially during the first 6 months while being trained. The job requires reliability and schedule flexibility to attend a daily 7:00am meeting (15-30 minutes) and occasionally work past 5:30pm. Because this is a support position, you must be available to the teammembers you will be assisting when they need you.
This is a great job for someone:
- with prior success working virtually, and is confident that environment is right for them
- who is committed to working virtually/from home for the long term
- who has 5+ years of administrative experience in a service business
- is used to wearing lots of different hats in a vibrant atmosphere
- has a knack for organization and never letting anything slip through the cracks
Send us your 1) resume, 2) salary requirements and 3) a cover letter demonstrating your enthusiasm for the job and your phenomenal communications skills!