With trademarks to consider, a slew of regulations to check and materials to select, there’s more to packaging than just eye-catching designs.
So how do you know if you’ve got it all covered? You’re in luck! We’ve teamed up with Dickenson Peatman & Fogarty, Downey Brand LLP and Garlock Printing & Converting to create The Produce Packaging Seminar, a free event that will present all the ins and outs of produce packaging:
- Are your brand and intellectual property protected? Check!
- Will your packaging avoid regulatory action? Find out!
- What packaging materials are best for your product? Got that too!
- Is your packaging designed to sell? This is Moxxy, after all!
“As regulations, competition and consumer interest in more information on the healthy food they eat continues to increase, packaging for fresh and perishable fruits, vegetables and nuts becomes even more critical,” said Terry Feinberg, principal at Moxxy. “There are so many issues and factors to consider we decided to pool our expertise so growers and producers could understand the interconnection of packaging law, design and production to get their questions answered at one convenient time and place.”
This free seminar is being presented 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and includes lunch, at three convenient locations throughout California’s fertile growing regions:
- Salinas – Wednesday, May 31, 2017
- Visalia – Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Sacramento – Tuesday, June 20, 2017
To register for the seminar or learn more, head over to producepackagingseminar.com. See you there!