Moxxy Minute | June 2023 Issue
RETAIL INSIGHTS SERIES – PART II
Tools & Trends to Grow Sales
A Cultural Anthropologist Shares What Influences Consumer Behavior
Karen Nardozza’s interview with Chadwick Boyd provides insights to boost sales and build consumer interest and affinity, advantages which benefit decision makers both buying and selling fresh produce.
What’s effective in retail marketing today? Where will it be for the next 12–18 months?
RETAIL INSIGHTS SERIES – PART I
AWG Business Fresh Supplier Relationships
Tony Mitchell, VP Corporate Produce and Floral
In case you missed it in March, we’ve included Part I of our Retail Insights series appearing in The Snack magazine.
Read what Tony Mitchell had to say about retail/buyer relationships …
Harnessing Conflict to Fuel Storytelling
There’s good reason for our modern focus on telling stories: nowadays, stories are one of the few ways brands can stand out.
An effective way to create brand conflict is to find two positive aspects of the brand that are in opposition. That is, two beneficial attributes of the brand that normally would be opposites.
In the News
- Grocery Shopii Expands with Moxxy: Grocery Shopii has selected Moxxy for their nationwide expansion
- Produce Food Safety Services (PFSS): PFSS responds to recently issued Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reports
- SmartWash Solutions: Recent research validates SmartWash Solutions technology
- July 12-13: Organic Produce Summit in Monterey, CA
- July 27-28: IFPA The Foodservice Conference & Expo in Monterey, CA
- September 14-16: SEPC Southern Innovations in Savannah, GA
How can we help you hit your sales goals?
We’re here to help grow your business. Schedule a strategy session with us! Call us at (831) 975-5002 or send us a message.